Forum universite Paris 8 TK - Le Forum Etudiant de l'Université Paris 8 - Saint Denis
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 couverts – L60cm
279.99 € 390.99 €
Voir le deal

svp aide moi

4 participants

svp aide moi Empty svp aide moi

Message par latifa Mer 22 Avr 2009 - 15:10

i want to register in universites of paris to finish my studies in english language and literature but i don't know how to start can you please tell me what shall i do to register in paris 8 or sorbonne and if shall i send just email or via post other thing what is the documents i have to send
thank you so much for your help other things when they will stop register (the date)

latifa
Nouvel Etudiant
Nouvel Etudiant

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

svp aide moi Empty Re: svp aide moi

Message par Gwendoline Jeu 23 Avr 2009 - 0:41

Hi, hum, well, for the Sorbonne and Paris 8, you face there two different styles: people generaly think the Sorbonne is quite " classic " in terms of lessons, and Paris 8 is quite " modern ".

Do you want to come with an erasmus (or whatever its name) program or as a student just like the others? And when do you want to come? Where are you from? I'll try to check what you have to do waiting for your answer.
Gwendoline
Gwendoline
Major de promo
Major de promo

Féminin
Cursus : Ex - M1 Villes et Nouveaux Espaces de Gouvernance
Volontaire SVE

Message par mulimed Jeu 23 Avr 2009 - 0:55

C'est très curieux de considérer l'enseignement de Paris 8 comme moderne. Smile
Je parlerais plus de rigueur et de encadrement plus strict concernant la Sorbonne.

En Infocom on bénéficie d'une palette de professeurs extrêmement compétents, et Dieu sait combien de professeurs de Paris 8 ont participé à des débats télévisés de haut niveau... (CSOJ représente).
mulimed
mulimed
Jeune Padawan
Jeune Padawan

Masculin
Cursus : L3 Infocom (multimédia)

http://www.capislam.com/

Message par Gwendoline Jeu 23 Avr 2009 - 1:00

Ben en fait, ce sont des étudiants en langues qui étaient passés par P3 avant P8 (et que j'avais croisé en anglais l'an passé) qui avaient fait la remarque, en précisant qu'aussi bien à P3 qu'à P4 c'était plus classique dans l'approche de la langue, et que P8 était plus moderne...

J'ai pas été vérifier, je le reconnais =)
Gwendoline
Gwendoline
Major de promo
Major de promo

Féminin
Cursus : Ex - M1 Villes et Nouveaux Espaces de Gouvernance
Volontaire SVE

Message par Spiegelglas Jeu 23 Avr 2009 - 9:46

latifa a écrit:i want to register in universites of paris to finish my studies in english language and literature but i don't know how to start can you please tell me what shall i do to register in paris 8 or sorbonne and if shall i send just email or via post other thing what is the documents i have to send
thank you so much for your help other things when they will stop register (the date)

It depends on which university you choose and on which country you're from. If you're not an EU student there is quite the chance that you've already missed most of the delays of inscription (I think they ended in january for students outside Europe).
If you're still in time, normally you have to send a file to the administration office of your discipline with a bunch of papers explaining your actual situation and the reasons of your application. You can find all explanation in detail on the site of the faculty you want to apply for.
Spiegelglas
Spiegelglas
Modérateur général

Masculin
Cursus : docte aux rats fit lot

Message par latifa Jeu 23 Avr 2009 - 10:05

hello thank you so much by the way i am from morocco i have register in paris8 via internet but i need to know all the documents i have to send i have also register in sorbonne but i need the document that i have to sent
and i want also to know all document that i have to prepare to get my visa.moreover, i want to limited day to send documents .really i need ur reply as soon as possible
and thanks so much

latifa
Nouvel Etudiant
Nouvel Etudiant

Message par latifa Jeu 23 Avr 2009 - 10:07

where can i find it in the site can u please tell me
thanks

latifa
Nouvel Etudiant
Nouvel Etudiant

Message par Spiegelglas Jeu 23 Avr 2009 - 22:23

First, if you're from Maroc, you have to apply yourself to the site http://www.maroc.campusfrance.org/ (here is the page concerning your situation).

Once you completed the procedure, connect yourself to the site http://admission.univ-paris8.fr/ to get an admission number before sending your file by mail at the department of english literature.

Concerning the documents you have to send, you can ask directly to your department (here are the contacts) ; usually you will have to give :
1. your documents (student's visa, ID etc) ;
2. documents attesting your study level acquired overseas, with an official translation of those in French ;
3. the « demande d'équivalence », namely a request for an evaluation of the compatibility of your precedent studies with the university's ones (here the last year's document, I don't know if the newer is already online).
4. a letter explaining the reasons you have to apply for Paris 8 to continue your studies (« lettre de motivation ») ;
5. if you're going to apply to M1 or M2 level in a research degree, an abstract of your research project is probably required ;
6. a document attesting your level in French language is probably to be asked. You have to ask the question directly to your department because I don't know if that's necessary.

For all questions and contacts, you can go on the sites of the discipline you chose :
http://www.univ-paris8.fr/dela/index.html
http://www.univ-paris8.fr/masterlitterature/

The links are for the English literature department, but pay attention because I think that's not the same as the English language department.
Spiegelglas
Spiegelglas
Modérateur général

Masculin

Message par latifa Ven 24 Avr 2009 - 11:10

hello thank for your help .you know i have other problem yesterday when i register in http://www.maroc.campusfrance.org the pc blocked before i finished all register and when i try again i couldn't log to my account nor to creat another because all my information was registered can u help me please what shall i do really i don't know what to do and i didn't recieve any email from them that i was registered however i asked to recieved in my email any way thank you so much for ur help i am waiting your reply as soon as u can thanks

latifa
Nouvel Etudiant
Nouvel Etudiant

Message par Spiegelglas Ven 24 Avr 2009 - 11:28

I really don't know how to solve the problem 'cause I never registered to that site.
I think you have to wait for an email from the site. Otherwise you can try contacting CampusFrance Maroc and ask them what to do in this case.
Here are the addresses and the phone numbers (« nos coordonnées » section) :
http://www.maroc.campusfrance.org/fr/b-campusfrance-maroc-b/informations-pratiques-rendez-vous-tcf-dap-coordonna-c-es-114.html
Spiegelglas
Spiegelglas
Modérateur général

Masculin

Message par latifa Ven 24 Avr 2009 - 11:30

thank you so much for ur help

latifa
Nouvel Etudiant
Nouvel Etudiant

Message par latifa Sam 25 Avr 2009 - 12:25

how many hours it takes to recieve an email from them i register thursday evening but i have not recieve anything

latifa
Nouvel Etudiant
Nouvel Etudiant

Message par Spiegelglas Sam 25 Avr 2009 - 12:29

I don't know, I never used that site. If you didn't receive the email automatically after the registration then I think you should call them in Rabat to solve your problem.
Spiegelglas
Spiegelglas
Modérateur général

Masculin

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé